Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Black Friday!

Good morning everyone!  I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving yesterday (those who celebrate).  Hubby and I had a wonderful day.  He smoked a turkey and it was beyond yummy!  Wow!

Today I'm hosting two auctions on Tophatter.  At 9 am central time, it's Handmade for the Holiday.  Still time to submit items and do some awesome shopping!


Great handmade stuff! 


And at noon central time, I'm hosting a CRAFT SUPPLIES auction.  That should get your attention!!  Great deals and great variety, so please come check it out!!








I've been franticaly working on items for a craft show on December 1, and I'll be posting some of my goodies in the days to come.  Any suggestions for your best sellers in the past for paper crafty items??

Have a fabulous day!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment