Monday, November 26, 2012

Craft Show Goodies

Happy Monday Everyone!

I mentioned in my last post that I was working on items for an upcoming craft show.  It's this Saturday, and the mad scramble is on!  After my husband being on vacation all last week, I hope I get more accomplished this week!  Love ya, honey, but you cramp my craft time!  lol

Here's a peek at some of the items I've been working on.  Any suggestions for your best sellers at craft shows?

I plan to crank out 6 more of these this week, for a total of 10 for the show

Nothing like some fun with Hershey bars!

Scored these cute tins at Pick Your Plum.

Trying my hand at some sets of tile coasters.
Love me some Tic Tac packs!

My goal this week is to produce a bunch of Christmas cards, among other things.  I whipped out six last night in the "Triple Time" style.  I'm also going to grab my little pencil packs and post it note packs from my permanent craft booth and take those as well.

Whew.  I'm tired just thinking about all I need to do!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment