Saturday, January 5, 2013

Goodies I Forgot To Show You!

I don't think I've posted these before, but please forgive me if I did.

These are some lovely bracelets I made for my daughters for Christmas.  Now that they already have these, I can show them to all of you!!

The first bracelet was made for my oldest daughter.  I used some awesome rhinestone spacer beads and peacock stardust beads that I got from Shana's Etsy store.  Aren't they gorgeous?  And that awesome dragonfly charm?  Well, that came from my friend Rebecca on Tophatter.  This bracelet turned out so lovely, and yet, was very lightweight.


This second bracelet was made for my youngest daughter.  I used a gorgeous assortment of glass pearls in pinks and lavendars.  I also used more of those awesome rhinestone spacers as well as some silver daisy spacers I also got from Shana.  I just love the way this one came out.  



Although there isn't a lot of technical jewelry making skills required for these memory wire bracelets, I just love them.  It does help to have an eye for color and composition, and that's where my artsy craftsy self excels, I guess!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment