Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scrapbooking Extravaganza

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Hopefully you won't have a heart attack at the mere fact that I have posted two days in a row.  I might have fits and seizures because of it, but I certainly don't want you to!!!

From Millan.Net


As I mentioned yesterday, I am first and foremost a stamper and paper crafter.  I do love me some paper and embellishments!!  I know many of you out there feel the very same way.  Having said that, I have some exciting news for you!

On Friday, March 22, at 7pm CST, I will be part of a Scrapbooking Extravaganza auction on Tophatter.  A small group of select sellers is coming together to bring you this fabulous event, and I certainly hope you will join us and pass the word!  We need your RSVPs also!

Here's an idea of the types of items you will be able to find:


  • Die Cuts
  • Embellishments
  • Kits
  • Paper
  • Bling
  • Trims
  • Buttons and Doo Dads and Charms...oh my!
  • Stamps/Stamping Supplies
  • Destash Lots 
  • Washi Tapes/deco tapes
  • Digital Items
  • Finished/Complete Paper Crafted works of art

I sure hope you will be able to join us Friday evening.  Invite all your crafty friends!!  It'll be a great party!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment