Friday, March 22, 2013

Scrapbooking Extravaganza

Happy Friday Everyone!

I know you've heard me talk about online auctions that I'm involved in before.  But seriously!?!?!!  If you are a paper crafter or mixed media artist, you really need to join us this evening on Tophatter.

My friend Julie of Js Crafty Studio is hosting this fabulous auction.  And man oh man, do we have the stuff for you!  Paper, stickers, bling, washi tape, die cuts, finished items, kits, fibers, embellishments, rubber stamps and more!  Wootie woot woot!

From Millan.Net

Here's the link to take you directly to the auction:
Scrapbooking Extravaganza

The auction starts officially at 7pm CST, but the doors open at 6pm for standby shopping.  If you've never attended a Tophatter auction, we have items direct scheduled into upcoming, and then many, many more in standby.  If you see something you like in standby, you simply place the minimum bid to bring it out into the upcoming lots to be auctioned.  Super simple!  And fun!

I hope to see you this evening.  And be sure to pass the words to your crafty friends who would love this auction also!!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment