Friday, April 12, 2013

Free Friday Advertising

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm trying a little something over on my Facebook Business page here .  We all hope to sell our items and, if you're like me, the advertising budget is basically non-existent!  So what I've started is Free Friday Advertising.  You simply "Like" my Facebook page, and then comment on this morning's post with your Facebook Page link and/or Etsy (or whatever) online store.  This will, hopefully, get some new eyes looking at you and your items.  Please don't forget to reciprocate to those who also post by showing their page and shop some online love also!







Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment