Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WOYWW 217

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's that time of the week when we romp about the world peeking at other crafty desks.  This fun and frivolity is courtesy of the lovey Ms. Julia at Stamping Ground.  Be sure to pop over there and check it out!

Here's the state of my desk today:


 Not horrible, but nothing terribly productive or creative.  Getting ready for some bottle cap projects (hence the basket full of regular and flattened caps).  I've never worked with them, but I have visions of cute magnets and jewelry.

The little turquoise milk crate is holding some new beads that just arrived to be sold in online auctions and in my Etsy store.  (email me if you want to know more about the online auctions) Still need to count and sort, which always takes forever.  I'm waiting for a shipment of resealable plastic baggies.  I have the kind with the sticky strip on them, but I get so tired of chasing the little pieces of film that you tear off to expose the adhesive.  Lazy, yes.  I'll admit it.

By the way, if you like the little milk crate, I got it at Wal Mart for 97 cents in the school supply section.  They had several bright/neon colors of them (orange, lime green, yellow, turquoise).  I may have to go back for more.  The stack nicely on top of each other IF you don't over stuff them like I have a tendency to!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. I like that little crate. Have fun with the bottle caps. Happy crafting #125

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW!

    I like crates too, I have a few around the place!

    Cazzy x #92

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I see LOTS of fun goodies! I love all the ink.. like wow so many! Im a newbie and just kinda stumbling around. Thanks for sharing.
    Roberta #122

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Crates look wonderful I like my stuff hidden so he can't tell how much I have lol
    hugs Nikki 119

    ReplyDelete