Friday, December 20, 2013

Pantone 2014 Color Series - Day Eight

Happy Friday Everyone!



Here we are at day eight of our journey through the Pantone 2014 Spring colors.  Today's color is called Celosia Orange


I admit I had to look up what celosia was, but when I saw the pictures, it was an "ah ha" moment.  If they'd just said cockscomb, I would have known!  ;)


 

By now, you probably know my routine with this.  I've rummaged through my supply and handmade inventory to see what I have the matches or at least falls in the same family as Celosia Orange.  I thought I still had some orange and white very cool two tone beads in my supply store, but no such luck.  So we're looking at some earrings and a paper craft item today.


Although not quite the right color, these earrings do hint at our feature color with the lucite flowers and czech cube beads.  Sweet little earrings, don't you think?

Ah ha!  This little notes booklet is much more in the ballpark.  Talk about bright and cheery!!


I've never really thought of myself as an orange person, and yet, I love fall colors.  How about you?  Are you an orange person?  Do you have items in your stash in the Celosia Orange family?  Comment below and let me know!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment