Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pantone 2014 Color Series - Day Seven

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Well, here we are at day seven of our journey exploring the Pantone 2014 Spring colors





 Today's color is called Cayenne.  It's a bit spicy, a bit bright, and loads of fun!


Once again I headed to my supply and handmade inventory items to see what might be lurking there that would fall in the Cayenne family.  Surprisingly, I found quite a few things.  I say surprisingly because typically I'm a pastels kind of girl.  But I love color, so I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised!


This little desk calendar has pops of a similar color, although it's a bit more on the rust side.

I think this color matches more closely.  Boy, I did a bunch of marker coloring and "huffing" on that focal image!  :)

Can you believe this is made from one sheet of 12 x 12 designer series paper?
 Matching pull out tags add to the fun!

What do you think of Cayenne?  Do you find that you lean toward certain colors or families of colors over others?  Comment below and let me know your signature color!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment