Monday, December 16, 2013

Pantone 2014 Color Series - Day Four

Happy Monday Everyone!

  It's Day Four of our series highlighting the 2014 Pantone Spring colors.  Today's color is Paloma, a lovely medium gray.  I love pairing gray with many colors, but especially with pinks.  I remember having a gray corduroy blazer when I was in high school that I wore a lot.  Man, was that a long time ago!


As I was digging through my inventory of handmade jewelry and paper crafted items, it seems everything I have done with tones of gray has sold.  I guess that tells you something about the popularity and timelessness of a gray or black and white combination.  Some things will always stand the test of time.  In light of that, today I am showing you some of my favorite beads!



These are multicolor stardust beads.  This assortment has some beautiful colors, including a silver and gray version that fit nicely with our Paloma theme today.  I just love these sweet beads!

By the way, have you ever wondered whether it is g-r-e-y or g-r-a-y??  Well, I did a little bit of snooping this morning, and it seems g-r-a-y is the "American" version, while g-r-e-y is the English version (as in Earl Grey tea and England).

Let me know what you think of Paloma and whether you spell it g-r-e-y or g-r-a-y !!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment