Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WOYWW 277

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's hump day, midweek, top of the hill....however you look at Wednesdays.  For many of us, Wednesday is synonymous with WOYWW -- a fun internet experience in voyeurism!  This is all courtesy of the wonderful Julia at Stamping Ground.  Pop and over and have a look see.

Here's how I left my desk last night:


Not overly messy, as you can see some actual desk surface, but still messier than I like.  I had an order for a couple of 2015 desk calendars that had to be made up so I could ship them today.  Over on the right there are a couple of sample Ghirardelli candy holders that I experimented with for an upcoming video.  Just off center to the left there's a bit of folded designer paper that's waiting to be turned into another candy holder for another video.  This ones holds those "big bags" of Skittles (one on each side) and other similarly sized tempting treats that magically appear in every store at this time of year leading up to Halloween.  One would think I live for trick-or-treaters with all the candy holders, but in reality I'm Ms. Grumpy anymore and leave my light off and discourage the little ghouls.  It's easier on the dogs...and me.  :)

Be sure you go visit Stamping Ground and some of the other fine folks who are participating in WOYWW today.  It'll be fun!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely crafting ideas here. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great day and have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #69 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy. But it looks like you had a fun night!
    I did the WOYWW as well! Thanks for sharing it in the Kommunity!
    http://lizziesworkshop.com/2014/09/24/woyww-2-277/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! You are busy! I seem to eat the candy before it gets into the project... :-(
    Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #61

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have organized your stuff. Brilliant!
    Yes, I know what you mean about 'trick or treat'. Luckily I live in a country where it is not done so I needn't worry.
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your desk. Looks like there will be lots of fun here.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 36

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a really fun place to work and play. I'm the same about Halloween, I hate it, I'm afraid. Happy crafting, Chris # 14

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun projects! Can you believe it's the end of September and people are already thinking of 2015 calendars!!! Well, I actually bought a dayplanner yesterday for the upcoming year so I guess I'm right on schedule with everyone else! tee hee

    Oh, but I bought the cutest Halloween stamp yesterday. Usually I don't do anything for the holiday but after seeing the stamp I changed my mind. Not only that but it was in the sale bin -- my downfall!!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (31)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh come on you really love the children knocking on your door making the dogs bark and spin out of control trying to protect you from whatever ghoul that is trying to harass you. I have never had a child knock on my door but Halloween is not a big thing here in Australia. I do however see all the essentials required on your desk to have loads of crafting fun.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Eliza, Yoda & flat Susan

    ReplyDelete