Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Five

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

How is your week going?  Now that I finished up my weekend craft market this past weekend, I've been trying to get back in the groove of things.  Christmas is rapidly sneaking up on me.  I have no decorations out at this point.  Then this morning I realized I needed to do my next Twelve Days project.  Mercy -- it's always something!

Today we're going to be making a cute and easy little mini album from a single sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock or patterned paper.  Believe it or not, this little baby packs in eight pages and pockets for your photos, tags, journaling and memorabilia!  Amazing!








On one side of your paper, score at 3", 6" and 9".  Turn it 90 degrees and score at 2", 6", and 10".  Note - in the video I forgot that 6" score and had to go back and do it.  Thank heaven I'm getting the hang of editing videos!  lol

You'll need a coordinating piece of cardstock that is 4" x 1 1/4".  Score on the short edge at 1/2" and 3/4".  This will make the spine covering for your album.  Add some ribbon and a cute image to decorate the front, and you're done!  It really is that easy!

Please watch my video for all the details and to see how this little book comes together!






Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

1 comment: