Monday, December 8, 2014

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Four

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.  I spent all of mine set up at a local craft market.  Boy, am I glad that's done!!

Today's project is a cute and easy pair of button earrings.  I just love making these, and you can easily change them up with different sizes and colors of buttons to match everything in your wardrobe without breaking the bank!  This time I made a fun red and green pair for Christmas!





No special jewelry making skills are required.  You simply need your buttons of choice, jump rings that will fit those buttons and give you room to link them together, earring wires and flat nose pliers.  That's it!  Easy peasy!!

Here's the video with all the details.  I do apologize ahead of time for this video.  This is my first jewelry video and for some reason I had trouble keeping myself in the camera frame.  Definitely operator error on my part!  I promise I'll get better!  Enjoy!




Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment