Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tag It Tuesday Theme June 2016

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Today we announce the theme for June.  As many of you know, I've been focusing a lot on color themes this year, primarily taken from the spring Pantone colors.  This month is no different.  Our color for June is the super pretty, light aqua/blue called Limpet Shell.  Ok, where do they get those darn names?!?!?!

Since the word shell is in the name of the color, I couldn't help but also ask that you include something kind of "beachy" in your project as well. So think sand, sun and surf!
As always, use any size or style of tag you like and any medium you take a fancy to playing with. I always use a number 5 manilla shipping tag, but you can use whatever you want. Get creative and invite your friends to join us!
Don't forget that the "linky party" now takes place on our Facebook group page. Be sure to come over by clicking HERE and joining the fun. The June photo album is already up, so if you like, you can post photos of your completed tags there.
Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds super fun Sheri and I have just the right goodies to incorporate on my tag in my stash! Yay me! Sorry I didn't get to play along last month, it was CRAZY!! Let's keep our fingers crossed for this month! I so love being a part! :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete