Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tag It Tuesday July 2016 Tag

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Today I'm revealing the tag and process video for the July 2016 Tag It Tuesday project.  Boy, I don't know what I was thinking asking y'all to make a tag with those two colors!!

I surprisingly found an "ugly" mop up tag in my stash that worked pretty well with the theme, so that was my starting point.  Add in some stencils, crackle glaze, and pretty flowers, and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with my end project!


This was the first time I'd use my DecoArt Crackle Glaze, and I have to say, I'm super excited about it!  It's part of their Media line of products.  I love the finish it gave, it dried fast, and easy clean up of my brush.  You'll definitely be seeing more of this in future projects!


Be sure to check out my process video to see the blow-by-blow of how I created this tag.  Then hop on over to the Facebook group page, check out the other great tags that have been created, and add one of your own!!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment