Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tag It Tuesday Theme - August 2016

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's time to announce another monthly theme for Tag It Tuesday, my monthly altered tag challenge!



This month, we're taking a little break from the Pantone colors we've been working with.  I still feel bad about the color combo I gave you in July!!

For August, let's look to the color wheel and play with the secondary colors this time.  Green, violet and orange!  I'm sure we can have some fun with those!


As always, you can use any size or style of tag that you want.  Play with any media you choose to.  The most important thing -- HAVE FUN!

Don't forget to come over to the Facebook Group to post a photo of your tag when you're done.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment