Tuesday, November 1, 2016

#NovDailyArtJournal - A new monthly project!

Hello Everyone!

I'm excited to tell you about a new monthly art journaling project my #Fab4Creates buddies and I are doing in November.  Some of you may remember last year we did NaNoJouMo, or National Nonstop Journaling Month.  Well, this is our take on that!

Here's a prompt list for the month.  We tried to make it fun and random!



The goal is to spend at least 15 minutes each day creating an art journal page using the prompts above.  You don't have to finish the project.  You don't have to create a masterpiece.  You don't have to make a video.  You don't have to do a blog post.  The primary goal is to develop the habit of creating art every single day!

I probably won't blog everyday about my projects, but maybe instead will do a weekly recap.  However, I will show you my project for this first day, with the prompt of caterpillar.



I had fun with this little guy, however, I did have my very first on-camera tool malfunction!  My one inch circle punch totally bit the dust!  Oh well, it gave me an excuse to buy a new one!

If you'd like to see my process from start to finish, have a look at my video.



I hope you'll create along with us during November.  If you post your project on social media, be sure to use the hashtag #novdailyartjournal so we can see what you're working on!  It's going to be fun!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment