Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tag It Tuesday Theme - November 2016

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's time to announce another Tag It Tuesday theme for November!


Throughout the year, I've bombarded you with specific color challenges.  Now that we're getting to the end of the year, I'm getting lazy.  So how about something easy?  Great!  Just incorporate leaves and/or trees on your tag, and you're good to go!  Woot!



I used a bigger tag this month because of the size of the tree die cut.  My background started out with a napkin that had a crackled leaf pattern on it.


I added Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists both sprayed through stencils, directly onto the tag, and dripped from the top edge.  I also colored the tree with Glimmer Mists.  I just love all that shimmer!


I kept building color in the center where the tree would be attached.  I also added some cheese cloth, attaching it with Sparkle Mod Podge, and using a darker Glimmer Mist.


I stenciled the word "imagine" on the bottom of the tag, using the DecoArts stencil Inspiration.  I then added detailing with my Posca pens to better define the letters.

If you'd like to see my entire process, you can view my video here:



Be sure to come over to the Facebook group and join the fun!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment