Sunday, August 21, 2011

Great recyling / storage idea

This weekend I've been doing a bit of reorzanizing and purging in my craft room.  I've been perusing the internet for inspiration on storage ideas and craft room ideas, which is sometimes rather depressing, and I found this great idea on making magazine holders from cereal boxes.

Karen in New England posted this on her blog and I thought it was so very clever.  Click on the link to see her instructions.
Magazine Holder

If I had saved cereal boxes over the years, I would have a million of these things made! 

Have a great week everyone!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link about the cereal box magazine holder! YOU BET I'll try that! JUST the kind of cheap organizing idea I needed!

    ReplyDelete