Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pantone 2014 Color Series - Day Two

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Today is the second installment of my series highlighting the Pantone 2014 Spring Colors.  I still can't help by wonder how a person gets to be an "Influencer" as is shown on the Pantone page.  Must they all be so young looking???


Ah well.....onward and upward.....


Today we're looking at the second color from the left......Violet Tulip.  A very pretty color, but the name conjures of images of two flowers who collided....sorry....I have a bit of a warped sense of humor!






As you may recall from yesterday's post, I'm on a bit of a mission to see what supply items or handmade items I already have in my inventory that reflect these 2014 colors.  Today I bring you two different pairs of earrings.




The lovely butterfly earrings are made with Swarovski butterflies and bicones in a shade they call Provence Lavender.  The sweet snowflake earrings on the right feature a glass splatter bead and Swarovski bicones in a color they call tanzanite.  All fall nicely in the Violet Tulip neck of the woods!

So what do you have in your stash that fits this color profile?  Comment below and let me know how you feel about the 2014 colors!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment