Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tag It Tuesday Theme for Feb 2016

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's time to announce our Tag It Tuesday theme for February.


As we've discussed, this year we're going to be focusing more on color, and I'm primarily working with the Spring 2016 Pantone Colors.


I confess I was a bit predictable when I chose our theme for February.  This month's theme is to use the color Rose Quartz and some hearts.  I know, I know....Valentine's Day and all that jazz.  You can be as liberal or as sparing as you want with both the color and the hearts.
Smiley from Millan.Net



This little graphic shows you the RGB value of the color.  This is great if you want to actually plug those into a computer program and print an actual swatch of the color to see in person.  You can do this in Word, Power Point, Publisher, Adobe....any program where you can add a shape and pick the color to fill in that shape.  Rather than picking one of the program's pre-fab colors, just choose to pick a custom colors and there should be a spot where you can plug in the actual RGB color numbers.  If you need more help doing this, just let me know and I'll be glad to put together a tutorial for you.

The link up party will be posted on February 16, so you have lots of time to play and create.    So have fun with your tags and I'll see you back here in a few weeks!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment